The new Transporter delivery van.
A successful model for over 60 years.
The Transporter has been a success story for Volkswagen for over 60 years now, initially being the foundation for a completely new segment of vehicle. The quality and versatility of the Transporter Delivery van has consistently proved its worth over the years. The Transporter's flexibility is almost unlimited: a choice of two wheelbases and three different roof heights gives you numerous options.
Depending on the configuration, the Delivery van offers a load compartment volume of 5.8 m³ to 9.3 m³ and a payload of up to 1,400kg depending on configuration. This space can effectively be loaded to full capacity thanks to the almost vertical side panels. Loading and unloading is made as easy as possible with dual rear sliding doors (1,020mm wide) and a tailgate measuring 1,486mm in width (rear wing doors are optional). A number of partitions are available (half-height or full partition, with or without a window or with a sliding window) for a variable layout and added safety in the load compartment.
Innovations for more safety and efficiency
- Thanks to numerous technical innovations, the driver and any passengers, along with the load now travel even more safely in the Transporter Delivery van. The new engines ensure optimum efficiency:
- The new high-performance common rail TDI engines reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, increasing operating efficiency.
- An innovative 7-speed dual clutch gearbox (DSG); also available in combination with 4MOTION all-wheel drive.
- Driver assistance systems that provide added safety and greater driving comfort: a turning light to light up curves and bends, Side Assist to help you when changing lanes, Rear Assist for increased safety when reversing and to make reverse parking easier, a tyre monitoring display to monitor the tyre pressure.
- Outstanding product quality, low maintenance costs with a maximum 40,000km oil service interval possible and a high resale value.