Commercial Scheduled Service Plans
3 Year Scheduled Service Plan or up to 80,000 km
Regular servicing of your Volkswagen will extend the vehicle’s life, maximise performance, safety and increase re-sale value. A Volkswagen Scheduled Service Plan allows you to purchase your service in advance, locking in your costs and protecting you from rising future costs. It also means your vehicle is serviced by certified and trained Volkswagen technicians using genuine parts and materials which come with a 2 year factory backed warranty.
Volkswagen Scheduled Service Plans can only be purchased when buying your new Volkswagen. They cannot be purchased for used, or near new vehicles.
What is included with a Volkswagen Scheduled Service Plan
The Volkswagen Scheduled Service Plan runs for the first 3 years from the date of delivery or up to 80,000km, whichever comes first. It includes:
- All services, inclusive of genuine parts and lubricants, according to your vehicle’s recommended service schedule.
- A full diagnostic inspection at every service interval and software updates when required.
Volkswagen Scheduled Service Plan Package Prices
Servicing Your Vehicle
Volkswagen recommends for all new vehicles to be serviced as per the manufacturers service interval recommendations.
Owners Responsibilities and Exclusions
- As the owner you will be responsible for all expenses that do not fall within the scope of the Scheduled Service Plan, for example fuel, road user charges, registration, vehicle licensing, insurance and general wear and tear such as and not limited to windscreen wiper blades, brakes and tyres.
- The plan excludes any parts and labour for non manufacturer specified maintenance. For example it doesn't include parts and labour needed as a result of accident accident damage, theft, motor-sport involvement, misuse or acts of negligence.
- Repairs not carried out by an Authorised Volkswagen Dealer or Volkswagen Service Centre.
- Does not cover the consequences of the unauthorised installation of after-market accessories or options which are not recognised by European Motor Distributors Ltd, and have not been fitted by an authorised Volkswagen Dealer or Service Centre.
Transfers and Termination
a. Contract Transfer
Should you decide to sell your vehicle, the unused portion of your Volkswagen Scheduled Service Plan is only transferable if the vehicle is sold through an Authorised Volkswagen Dealer.
Your Service Plan will expire upon completion of the final service or when no claim has been lodged against the contract for an 18 month period for an Amarok or for a 30 month period for all other commercial vehicles. If for any reason you believe the period between services may extend beyond the period specified, you must advise your Volkswagen Dealer before this expiry period. The Dealer will contact European Motor Distributors Ltd, who will make the appropriate changes to your Scheduled Service Plan so you can enjoy the full benefits the plan is designed to provide.