Golf & Tiguan now with R-line
Two of the worlds best selling European models are now available with R-Line features – Volkswagen Golf and Tiguan.
Volkswagen have added to the impressive R Line range with the inclusion of the Golf and Tiguan 2WD. This compliments the current Passat and Tiguan 4WD, with Touareg models following in May and new Passat later in 2015.
R-Line models are known for their sporty R-Line styling and we have seen the R-Line badge across the Volkswagen range from Polo right through to Touareg.
Tom Ruddenklau is understandably excited about the new editions to the Golf and Tiguan range; the new models “represents outstanding value, R-Line packages normally retail well over $4,000 and these new editions are another milestone for Volkswagen New Zealand to show our committment to brilliant value. We bring the World’s best, at accessible prices to more Kiwi’s”.
The new Golf R-Line package will include:
Golf R-Line spec as follows (over Highline):
• 18” alloy wheels “Salvador”
• Privacy glass
• Sports suspension
• R-Line bumpers and sill extension in “R” style
• Body-coloured rear spoiler
• Radiator grille with “R-Line” logo
• Sports seats, front
• Stainless steel pedals
• Leather wrapped multi-function steering wheel with “R-Line” logo
• Decorative inserts “Black Lead Grey” for dashboard on front passenger side and door trim panels
• Black headliner
• Stainless steel front scuff plates
• Seat trim covers in fabric “Race”, seat bolsters in microfiber “San Remo”, “R-Line” logo on front seats
Priced at just $43,990 plus on roads.
And for the Tiguan 2WD the R-Line package includes the content of the comfort pack (RCD510 Stereo
System, Climatronic Air Conditioning, Park Distance Control with Park Assist, Rear View Camera) plus:
• 18” Mallory alloy wheels
• Sports suspension
• Bumpers in R design
• Side sills in body colour
• Side strips in matt chrome
• Black wheel arch extension
• Rear spoiler
• Kyalami / San Remo cloth upholstery
• Stainless steel pedal caps
• Aluminium front scuff plates
• Leather multifunction steering wheel in “R” design
• Titanium black headliner
Priced at $46,490 plus on roads. That is only $1,500 more than the Tiguan 2WD comfort pack.
For more information on the full range of Volkswagen vehicles, visit www.volkswagen.co.nz.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Alana Hutt Volkswagen Marketing
Phone: (09) 360 2911 or 027 222 9070
The international Volkswagen Media Services website can be found at www.volkswagen-media-services.com.
Here you can download various press releases and high-resolution images. Please also contact Alana Hutt for any extra imagery required.
Registration for accredited media is free.