Volkswagen Amarok V6 Giveaway
Terms and conditions
1. The Promotional Partner for the Volkswagen Amarok V6 prize is Volkswagen New Zealand of European Motor Distributors Ltd, 1 Nixon Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand.
2. Entry period from Monday 14th June 2021 at 19:00 to Sunday 20 June 2021 at 19:00. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 25 currently residing in New Zealand only.
4. The Prize consists of one Volkswagen Amarok V6 Sportline, MRP $80,000 incl. on road costs. MRP includes additional vehicle accessories, side steps, sports bar, towbar, tub liner, and rubber mats.
5. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be used in combination with any other prize competitions, promotions or discounts.
6. Delivery or collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. If a vehicle is collected, the winner is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle.
7. When the Amarok V6 Sportline is collected, a winner must provide a current valid driver’s licence for inspection before the Amarok V6 Sportline may be driven away from the collection point.
8. To be eligible to claim an Amarok V6 Sportline vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Volkswagen vehicle in his or her name in accordance with applicable New Zealand legislation.
9. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register an Amarok V6 Sportline in his or her name then such winner may assign the Amarok V6 Sportline to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
10. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.