Volkswagen Golf Giveaway
Volkswagen Golf Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. This competition for the Volkswagen Golf prize is being run by TVNZ, the Promotional Partner, in conjunction with Volkswagen New Zealand of European Motor Distributors Ltd, 1 Nixon Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand (Volkswagen).
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 25 currently residing in New Zealand only.
3. The Prize consists of one Volkswagen Golf R-Line, MRP $49,990 incl. on road costs. Due to stock restrictions, the prize winner will not be allowed to select a preferred paint colour.
4. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be used in combination with any other prize competitions, promotions or discounts.
5. Delivery or collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. If a vehicle is collected, the winner is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle.
6. When the Golf is collected, a winner must provide a current valid driver’s licence for inspection before the Golf may be driven away from the collection point.
7. To be eligible to claim a Golf vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Volkswagen vehicle in his or her name in accordance with applicable New Zealand legislation.
8. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register a Golf in his or her name then such winner may assign the Golf to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
9. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
10. Volkswagen New Zealand shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly in connection with the prize.
11. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Volkswagen may substitute the advertised prize for another prize which has approximately the same or greater maximum retail price.
12. The competition closes on 09 March 2022 and the winner is announced at a live event on 11 March 2022. The fulfilment of the Volkswagen Golf prize will be negotiated between the eligible prize winner and Volkswagen New Zealand